[Mailman-Users] digest-mode not functioning properly

Lluis Montoliu montoliu at cnb.csic.es
Sat Feb 25 21:25:42 CET 2012

Thanks Mark, just tried what you suggested, and toggled off and back
on the digestable options. Will see how it goes on the next couple of
days, whether digest will be dispatched automatically or not.

Found only 13 addresses shared by the two lists from users that had
selected digest-mode. None of these addresses is associated with
bounces or known unexpected behaviour, therefore you are probably
right, and these are not the cause.

In addition, will try convincing my hosting to upgrade our mailman
installation to 2.1.14. Will let you know.

Lluis