[Mailman-Users] Archives not updating

Robert (Bob) Hamilton hamilton at accesswave.ca
Tue Feb 21 13:21:15 CET 2012

Hello,

Back in 2005 I installed Mailman on a hosting server and until now
the Archiving feature has worked flawlessly archiving all the
messages sent to the list until January 27th, 2012 when it stopped. I
have looked at all the setup features and everything is fine so I am
not sure why this has happened as I have lots of unused space on the server.

I am hoping this is an easy fix as I am not very familiar with
programming so if it does involves editing a script, I am almost
useless. Anyone have a suggestion? The hosts only provide the program
and not into solving problems with 3rd party software.

Thanks in advance,

Bob