[Mailman-Users] Issue with ISP limiting email

scott ewing see at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 13 16:16:31 CET 2012

My ISP limits email sent from our server to 250 / hr. We have 258 subscribers to
our list.

They have recently upgraded the limit to 300 / hr. This means we can send out 1
email / hr

Does mailman offer any functionality to help with this problem? For example, we
could approve the messages as they come in and mailman could send them out as
allowed?

As of now, we have to "remember" when the last email was approved for
distribution. Kinda cumbersome all around.

Sincerely,
Scott Ewing
see at prodigy.net