[Mailman-Users] digest-mode not functioning properly (issued fixed!)

Lluis Montoliu montoliu at cnb.csic.es
Sun Feb 12 12:48:45 CET 2012

Dear Mark,
excellent suggestion, indeed there were messages heavily formatted
which apparently affected mailman and its normal processing of digest
buffer. There was no need to remove these messages. Re-starting the
list server did the miracle and both lists are now working fine,
dispatching the digest-mode messages as intended. Thanks again for
your help. Issue fixed and closed.
regards
Lluis