[Mailman-Users] wrong link on the website

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Feb 12 01:29:48 CET 2012

NGUYEN Thanh Tu wrote:

>I just installed a mailgman instance on my server and some of the links
>are wrong
>
>this is the website
>http://listes.campus.ec-nantes.fr/admin/mailman (sorry, the site is in
>french)
>I put a virtual host on listes.campus.ec-nantes.fr
>and some of my links refer to campus.ec-nantes.fr/something
>Futhermore, the email seems wrong

Run fix_url. See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9>.

Also see comment below.

>this is an extract of my mm_cfg.py

[...]
>PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/cgi-bin/mailman/private'

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with the above, but
there is no reference in Mailman to mm_cfg.PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL, so it
does nothing. Private archives are accessed via the private CGI which
with your DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN has a URL like
http://list's_url_host/private/listname or in the case of your
'mailman' list, http://listes.campus.ec-nantes.fr/private/mailman.