[Mailman-Users] digest-mode not functioning properly

Lluis Montoliu montoliu at cnb.csic.es
Sat Feb 11 01:23:35 CET 2012

Some more data. Hosting provider can't find anything wrong. I have set
a new list, fake users for testing purposes. Set one of them for
standard the other for digest-mode and played with size limits and
daily and everything worked as expected, in this test list, whereas
the two large list are not sending any digest-mode, with the exact
same settings, even if I decrease the value to 256 or if I trigger
sending a new digest dispatch right now, which does not happen. I'm
totally amazed. I've seen the archives of mailman and, unfortunately,
the problems with digest-mode appear to be rather common, many reports
found, but not really solutions, at least, I could not find the one
that will fix my bug.
Thanks again for your help and suggestions

Lluis