[Mailman-Users] error after migration

nikos nikos at qbit.gr
Thu Feb 9 12:31:29 CET 2012

Hello list.
I have a problem after migration.
I move all list to a new centos server with mailman-2.1.12-17.el6.x86_64.
Lists seems to works fine, but I in error file I see some IOErrors like:

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/mylist/index.html

check_perms -f dont find problems:

Warning: Private archive directory is other-executable (o+x).
          This could allow other users on your system to read private
archives.
          If you're on a shared multiuser system, you should consult the
          installation manual on how to fix this.
No problems found

Is something I can do to solve this?

Thank you, Nikos