[Mailman-Users] Coworking member mailing list - help!

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Feb 9 08:00:09 CET 2012

<< On 2/6/2012 4:59 PM, Susan Evans wrote:
          We are currently hosted at Bluehost, which I recognize is
the piece that is
         responsible for the 100-member limit. >>

Ditto, Susan.  I have NOT ever seen a Member-limit however ?!?!?  What
level "plan"
do you have ??  I'm original Platinum so perhaps that the reason ?!?!?

I DO know that [very unfortunately] they are dumber-than-a-rock when
it comes to
any sort of MailMan problem ! ! !   Due to this List, I have actually
gotten out of a problem
or two by telling Level 3 Tech WHAT TO DO <G> <G> ! ! !

I have told them several times that they should have some-one [or 3 -
4] ASSIGNED HERE,
and that those folks LEARN MM so that they could offer the BEST eMail
List Management
tool available <G> !  With the BEST "Tech Assistance" available
ANYWHERE on the Net <VBG>!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com