[Mailman-Users] iPhone App for moderating mails

Manuel Weiel manuelweiel at gmx.de
Wed Feb 8 16:49:44 CET 2012

Am 08.02.2012 um 10:24 schrieb Lars Schimmer:

> On 2012-02-07 14:26, Manuel Weiel wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I don't know if this is appropriate, but I want to share it if
>> someone finds it useful:
>>
>> I have written an app for moderating mails from your mailman
>> lists. You can add multiple lists and get an overview of all the
>> pending moderation requests. The app shows details about every mail
>> like size, preview of the mail and moderation reason and you can
>> approve/reject/discard the mail(s).
>>
>> iMailModerate is available on the AppStore for 0,99$.
>
> So basicly it is the same job you can do via a usual webbrowser? Just
> optimized for the small screen of a mobile?
That's correct. A bit more technical detail: It parses the /mailman/admindb/<listname> page and some others to obtain the needed data.

It also adds the functionality of multiple mailing lists in one place. Makes it easy to go through multiple lists without always entering the passwords.

>> http://cl.ly/DyCl
>>
>> Best regards, Manuel Weiel
>
> MfG,
> Lars Schimmer
> - --
> TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
> Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at
> Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723

MfG,
Manuel Weiel