[Mailman-Users] iPhone App for moderating mails

Manuel Weiel manuelweiel at gmx.de
Tue Feb 7 14:26:13 CET 2012

Hello,

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I want to share it if someone finds it useful:

I have written an app for moderating mails from your mailman lists.
You can add multiple lists and get an overview of all the pending moderation requests.
The app shows details about every mail like size, preview of the mail and moderation reason and you can approve/reject/discard the mail(s).

iMailModerate is available on the AppStore for 0,99$.

http://cl.ly/DyCl

Best regards,
Manuel Weiel