[Mailman-Users] Mail sent to 2 different mailinglists underonedomain fail..

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 1 16:35:54 CET 2012

Nils Kolstein wrote:

>My hosting provider is running 2.1.9 so unfortunately I don't have
>this option. I will check with them to see if they are willing to
>upgrade. Last stable version is 2.1.14 so they are running behind.

2.1.9 does not have the regular_exclude_lists feature, so this is not
the explanation of your issue.

Another possibility is that this is not an issue with Mailman or the
host at all, but rather it is the receiving ISP or the receiving MUA
that is filtering the "duplicates" because they have the same
message-id.

This is not the issue of <http://wiki.list.org/x/2IA9>, but it could be
related.

You could check the archives of both lists, if they both archive, to
see if the post reached both lists.

Beyond that, only your hosting provider can verify from MTA and Mailman
logs whether the message is in fact delivered to and processed by both
lists.