[Mailman-Users] again postfix+aliases+virtual_domains

ДП aspamkiller at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 19 14:00:27 CET 2012

Thank you all, good people, for help.
One more little step made me closer to check a tick for that enormous task in my organizer.
I got my list was recognized by my mail system.
I`ve attached the correct mm_cfg.
But.

I can`t anymore start using that list because
1. mailman just becam very leery.
2. I can`t view mylist information, nor any pages with list info, admin, etc.

So the behaviour is that - just after I send a letter - I receive, as admin, the approval request: "message need to be approved because contains a suspicious title".
Then I confirm a message it`s going as expected to all addresses. But, when I send another one, mailman again very don`t like my letter. And again and again.

And the main reason for me, to install the mailman - I want web-pages for people, so anybody can view and unsubscribe (or subscribe) the list if any.

====http://mail2.my-domain.com.ua/admindb/mylist
Not Found

The requested URL /admindb/mylist was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
===

I`ve attached output of the "config_list -o - mylist" command
Also "list_members mylist" show me 4 addresses subscribed to em.
Also I`ve attached the part of httpd-vhosts.conf
Also, a global question, will webface of mailman work completely trough SSL?

Again thank you for your advices.

//DP