[Mailman-Users] Unable to set defaults for header_filter_rules

Mikael Jokela mikael.jokela at ursa.fi
Tue Dec 4 20:40:11 CET 2012

Dear Mailman-users!

I would like to set a default value of header_filter_rules for new
lists. It would be something like this

DEFAULT_HEADER_FILTER_RULES = [('X-Spam-Flag: YES', 3, False)]

The purpose would be to discard all messages that are marked as spam.

I can't get this kind of default configuration working nor find any
other way of doing this apart from doing this manually after creating
the list.

Any ideas? I'm using Mailman version 2.1.9 installed from CentOS5 RPM.

Cheers, Mikael