[Mailman-Users] (Un)subscribing list-members via GET-params

Michael Bakonyi m.bakonyi at civit.de
Wed Aug 1 23:26:29 CEST 2012

Hi all,

we have a mailinglist where we can't access the server via ssh due to missing permissions.

But we would like to import the list-members via script from another database.

I found the following thread regarding the possibility to unsubscribe + subscribe users via GET-params which would offer the possibility for us to unsubscribe all (old) list-members at first + then subscribe all current members of the extern database via script:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-December/041220.html

But I couldn't get this to work – Mailman gives me a "Bug found in Mailman version 2.1.11".

Is this really a bug or is it just not possible anymore to (un)subscribe users like that?

Or does anyone of you see another trick to solve this task?

Cheers,
Michael