[Mailman-Users] Mailman stopworking...help! (Progress?)

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 27 22:59:02 CEST 2012

Seun Ojedeji wrote:

>On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
>
>> I didn't think of this earlier, but you need to add mail.mydomain.net
>> to mydestination in Postfix main.cf.
>>
>> Actually i also added that after posting my last mail, but it still ended
>up with same result. :(

According to the postconf -n at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2012-April/073262.html>
you have set

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_my_networks

I.e., you have dropped the default reject_unauth_destination.

See
<http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_recipient_restrictions>
where you will find

IMPORTANT: If you change this parameter setting, you must specify at
least one of the following restrictions. Otherwise Postfix will refuse
to receive mail:

    reject, defer, defer_if_permit, reject_unauth_destination