[Mailman-Users] Mailman stop working...help!

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:14:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

I was using mailman with postfix, then reading nice things about
vpostmaster, i decided set it up to manage my user mail accounts. After
setup, my mailman stopped delivering mails. Its returns with the error
message below:

>     mailman at lists.mydomain.net
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
> domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
> information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
> returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 <mailman at lists.mydomain.net>: Recipient
> address rejected: No such domain. (state 14).

I have overhauled and reinstall from scratch(a very painful one as i lost
my achieve) even after re-installing i still could not get my mailman to
work again. How can i get this fixed please.

Regards
PS: I tried the proceeds in the url below with no luck:
http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-install-and-configure-mailman-with-postfix-on-debian-squeeze
http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Mailman_with_Postfix_and_Dovecot

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye Ekiti