[Mailman-Users] regarding Archive messages

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 3 18:38:51 CEST 2012

Robert (Bob) Hamilton wrote:

>You are not alone as I have the same problem since late January and
>it is still not resolved with the suggestions I received here. I also
>know of another user with this problem so there has to be a bug somewhere.

You posted about this in February
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2012-February/072952.html>.

In my reply
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2012-February/072956.html>
I asked "Is ArchRunner running? Have you tried stopping and starting
(as opposed to restarting) Mailman? Have you looked in Mailman's
'error' and 'qrunner' logs?"

We heard nothing further from you until now. If you think there is a
bug, please work with us to help find and fix it.