[Mailman-Users] Reply filter

Tue Sep 27 18:10:34 CEST 2011

I run a large community based mailing list using mailman (version 2.1.9,
I know a bit old, but that is what the hosting service provides) and I
have a couple of users that while normally ok, at times get into
arguments with each other on the list. A thought came up, would it be
possible to configure the list so that if one of these persons replies
to a message from another, the message gets held for review. The people
are a bit lazy, so when they do the reply all (list is setup so reply
goes to sender, reply all goes to list and send) the other persons email
shows up a To: or Cc:

The question is, can a spam filter be set up to check both the From
fields and the To/CC fields?