[Mailman-Users] bounces not getting through for processing

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Mon Oct 31 22:09:41 CET 2011

Hello, Mark,

Thank you for detailed reply.

I queried this with my isp provider who queried it with IS (Internet
Solutions, smtp server & backbone provider) who said that ',' should
work. That has me worried, did they misunderstand my query? I'll have to
adjust the regex given in the FAQ. Should I try this or is this so
unusual as to be unlikely?

I do have all 10 addresses now, just to be sure.

I'll do a complete FAQ on this saga when I'm done!

Anne