[Mailman-Users] Installation on GoDaddy servers?

Carlos Palomino carlos.palomino at me.com
Mon Oct 24 12:31:56 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I'm new here, and new to mailman.  Please forgive the basic question.

I'm mainly curious if you believe it would be possible to install mailman on a GoDaddy deluxe account?
I've asked their support, but received a rather vague reply (shocker).

I learned python is supported; however, they weren't familiar with mailman and thus, couldn't answer any further queries.

So, any ideas on what may or may not work as far as installing on a shared web host?

Thank you for any feedback.

C.