[Mailman-Users] Force reply-to to both poster and list address

Luke Tymowski ltymowski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:19:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

How do I configure Mailman to change the reply-to header so it sets
both the poster AND list address?
The web UI allows for either but not both.

(And I read FAQ saying I should have my fingers chopped off for
mucking about with the reply-to header.)

We run a support list, where only the support admins are members of
the list. When a user asks for help, and either a user or admin
responds, everyone gets a copy of the response. Often a user will
respond to the admin, not both the admin and support list.

thanks,

Luke