[Mailman-Users] Footer as attachment in Outlook problem.

Serving Soon servingsoon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:25:45 CEST 2011

Hello,

I followed the old discussions regarding how Outlook shows footer as
attachment. I read the FAQ at
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030707

I wonder if someone has found a more recent solution then what is out there?
The solutions provided are years old and they pertain to older versions.

I know it is an Outlook problem not mailman's.   I hope there is a solution
like the workarounds of IE browsers quirks and bugs.

Any advise on how to get Outlook to show footers properly would be greatly
appreciated.

:)

Serving None