[Mailman-Users] Merging List Administrator with List membership

Syafril Hermansyah syafril at dutaint.co.id
Thu Oct 13 05:05:03 CEST 2011

On 10/12/2011 06:46 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>> > And then when any list-administrator/moderators make approval (of held
>> > messages) or add/remove any member, there is mail notification to
>> > listname-owner/listname-moderators that message has been approved or new
>> > member has been added or membership has been removed by
>> > <address-of-one-list-administrator>, that way other list-administrators
>> > know that someone has been did the job, no further action required.
>
> These actions are currently logged, but no notices are sent.

Which log?

> Notices
> would be difficult to implement in Mailman 2.1.x because there is no
> list method for notifying all owners/moderators except one.

I think notify to themselves (list-owner at list-domain.tld) should be
suffice the need, but still need info on the body text about who make
changes.
IMHO this kind of features is a must have for multi list-administrator /
list-moderators as on some of my mailing list.

> This seems like a reasonable request for MM 3 if it isn't already planned.

I hope MM 3.x developer can considering it to make make list
administrator live more easy :-)

--
syafril
-------