[Mailman-Users] spam filtering messages containing certain 8 bit characters

William Yardley mailman at veggiechinese.net
Thu Oct 13 03:58:50 CEST 2011

Does Mailman base64 decode the subject before applying a regex, and if
so, can I use UTF-8 character names in the regex to match various
types of 8-bit characters?

Say, for example, that I want to block messages with "电话卡" somewhere
in the subject line.

Obviously, the actual raw Subject header will be more like: