[Mailman-Users] Invisible message for approval

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG informatica at actiu.net
Mon Oct 10 08:14:56 CEST 2011

Hello everybody and thanks for this helping tool.

I administer one list and had a "pending for approval" message on Sun
Aug 14 21:11:08 2011 , but after several days I discarded it and no mode
appeared in the admindb page.

But now I receive every morning an automated message with "The xxx
mailing list has 1 request(s) waiting for your consideration", while
there is'nt any retained message in the admindb page.

How can I effectively clean the moderation spool?
It's Mailman 2.1.13 on Ubuntu 10.04.2

Thanks.