[Mailman-Users] Striping out original DKIM header

Syafril Hermansyah syafril at dutaint.co.id
Mon Oct 10 02:59:27 CEST 2011

Hi there,

My list has been run smoothly so far, but I got complaint from list
member who use yahoo.com family domain, all of their own posting goes to
to spam folder.

I suspect this is because mailman not stripe out original DKIM header so
that the DKIM verification going bad,

Herewith sample of DKIM verification result from my own server

	spf=pass smtp.mail=mailman-users-bounces+syafril=dutaint.co.id at python.org;
	x-ip-ptr=pass dns.ptr=mail.python.org (ip=82.94.164.166);
	x-ip-helo=pass smtp.helo=mail.python.org (ip=82.94.164.166);
	x-ip-mail=pass
smtp.mail=mailman-users-bounces+syafril=dutaint.co.id at python.org
(ip=82.94.164.166);
	dkim=pass header.d=python.org (b=yvliUkboGh; 1:0:good);
header.d=dutaint.co.id (b=fRRQXdPoT6; 2:-15:DKIM_BODY_HASH_MISMATCH);
header.d=dutaint.co.id (b=sErKV626to; 3:-11:DKIM_SELECTOR_DNS_PERM_FAILURE);

It does pass DKIM for domain python.org but not pass (BAD) for my own
domain (my domain has DKIM key).
This is logically correct since DKIM also sign for content of the
message and since Mailman alter the content I think she should remove
original DKIM header.

My question then, how to stripe out original DKIM header from original
poster?

--
syafril
-------