[Mailman-Users] Mailman sending to Exchange 2010 Mail service.

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sat Nov 19 00:27:57 CET 2011

Collins, Alex wrote:

>Hi Everyone.

>We run  Mailman as a department. Our core mail service is Exchange 2010.
>Exchange is running in Shadow Redundancy mode which means it uses a Message DE duplication system.
>I'm lead to believe that this is based on the Message-ID. (Please correct me if I'm wrong !)

I am sure other people will give you pointers to do this, but you don't happen to have more info about the Exchange side doing this do you?  I am surprised that it will actually filter messages going to people's mailboxes, even if they have the same Message-ID.  I haven't seen this on the Exchange boxes I run, and we use Mailman in a similar way - Exchange distribution lists are no good if you want multiple internal and external recipients to be added and removed from the list.

Andrew.