[Mailman-Users] setting to use IP address rather than normal URL

coldbee colby.ray at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:19:29 CEST 2011

We are hosting our website on a different web host than the email and Mailman
mailing lists. This is causing problems with the Admin side of Mailman as
the DNS servers point to the web site host and not the mail host. I can get
around it for much of the admin tasks by changing the URL to the IP address
except for some (i.e. moderating). Is there someplace in Mailman where I can
input the IP address so it always goes there instead of the normal URL (i.e.
website.com)?

TIA!