[Mailman-Users] Editing MM-List-Subscription-Msg

Mike Starr mike at writestarr.com
Mon May 23 17:37:02 CEST 2011

Ah, the sun begins to break over the horizon. I'll edit the HTML then (<grin>) and wait with bated breath for the overhauled web UI. Thanks much for your patience with my questions.

Best regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr                            WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer  -  Online Help Developer  -   Technical Illustrator