[Mailman-Users] Editing MM-List-Subscription-Msg

Mike Starr mike at writestarr.com
Mon May 23 16:46:01 CEST 2011

Mark,

Thanks much for your response.

Yes, I did realize I could directly edit that bit of HTML, replacing the <MM-List-Subscription-Msg> tag with my own specific text. I was not sure, though, if there was some sort of mechanism in the built-in user interface for editing the content of the variable that I (clueless bowb that I sometimes am) had overlooked.  All things considered, when a chunk of text is sourced from a variable, I'd rather modify the variable definition instead of just taking it out of the process.

However, it also just seems to me that this is one of those things that should probably be editable on the *General Options* form page itself, like most of the other text chunks. That's why I also asked about the procedure for adding that editing capability as a feature request for the *General Options* form page.

Best regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr                            WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer  -  Online Help Developer  -   Technical Illustrator