[Mailman-Users] Adding Subscription box to HTML Webpage

Zeki zeki.ismail at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:17:49 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Sorry for such a basic question, but I can't find the information anywhere.

I have a basic html web site and want to add a subscription box and button
to my mail list.  All I want the webpage visitor to do is to input their
email address and then press the subscribe button.

Most of my visitors are not computer literate (a bit like me!!) so I need to
make it as simple as possible.  And am really looking for the html code I
need to use.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Zeki