[Mailman-Users] Question after 10.6.7 upgrade on osx server

Mark Prewitt mprewitt at teris.com
Tue May 17 01:12:44 CEST 2011

Good Day,

We just upgraded our OSX server from 10.6.5 to 10.6.7, and it was kind
enough to nuke our Mailman defaults.py file.

We had setup defaults in this so that the include_sender_header always
defaulted to 'no' when a new list was created, but apparently, no one
remembers how we did this (including me).

I cannot find it in the documentation.  This upgrade put us at 2.1.14 as the
version.

I do have the "Allow Sender overrides" set to yes, and we can fix it by
going in to each list we have manually and setting the option to 'no' for
our lists.

However, we'd like to pre-set as many options as possible for when new lists
are created.  We use this feature for internal project lists and we create
and delete lists constantly.

I thought I could just put in the variable 'include_sender_header = No'  in
the mm_cfg.py  file and it might work, but that didn't.

Help?
Mark

Mark Prewitt
Director of IT
M: 503.984.9700
O: 206.521.8717

Seattle | San Francisco | Silicon Valley | San Diego | Phoenix | Austin |
Dallas | Houston | Chicago

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or confidential
information and is protected from disclosure. If you have received this
email in error, please delete this message and any attachments without
replying, copying, or disclosing the contents and if possible inform the
sender of the error. Thank you.