[Mailman-Users] Problem with delivery

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed May 11 16:38:31 CEST 2011

Larry Prevo wrote:

>I got a email this morning telling me.   I was going to be disable because of bad mail delivery
>I don't know what address fail can you tell me
>larry at prevo.net   my mail list kofc4090.org

The bouncing address is in the To: header of the notice you received.

When I replied to the message you sent yesterday to
mailman-users-owner, I was under the impression that the bounce you
received was from the mailman-users at python.org list. If it was some
other, non-python.org list, you'll need to follow up with the admins
of that server/list to get more information than is in the disable
notification.