[Mailman-Users] clone_member hangs

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:45:34 CEST 2011

I am having the same problem as this thread:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2008-April/061087.html

I have run the 'ls -U' command and know the problem list but I am not able
to find any mailman lock files on my server and the above link does not
mention the location of the lock files (or at least a link that might is
broken).

I am running CentOS 5.6 and the problem didn't exist a couple of months ago
when I was on CentOS 5.5 and a previous version of mailman.  The list it's
hanging on was created a few days ago so unfortunately multiple things have
changed to complicate the troubleshooting of the root cause.

# rpm -q mailman
mailman-2.1.9-6.el5_6.1

Thanks,
Dave