[Mailman-Users] mailman question concerning member limit

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Mar 16 03:16:48 CET 2011

On 3/15/2011 7:02 PM, Frank Caltabiano wrote:
> This is what I get from Mailman when I go to the mass subscription
> option...
>

> Your list already has more than 100 members. To unsubscribe members
> please use the "Mass Removal" link

That message does not come from standard GNU Mailman.

>> I am maintaining a list using Mailman v2.1.12 and Windows 7.

It is not clear to me whether the Mailman you are using is a package
installed on your own server or is hosted somewhere else. In any case,
the 100 user limit is a feature of the particular hosted Mailman
installation or package that you are using.