[Mailman-Users] Questions about current/future functionality

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Mon Mar 14 13:10:01 CET 2011

On 2011-03-13 6:07 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> I have no knowledge of how mlmmj stores it's data or what its list
> settings and subscriber settings are and how they would map to Mailman.

Ok, thanks...

Maybe some thought could be given to a migrations page on the wiki,
dealing with such issues/questions? It's not like there are all that
many different choices when it comes to mailing list managers...

Then put out a call to volunteers to provide content... if I were a
programmer, I'd definitely be willing to take this on for the
Libreoffice guys... and I may even give it a whack as a regular end
user. It seems like it would be good press for Mailman if the devs were
to provide assistance in such an endeavor.

This would obviously have to be post MM3 release, so it isn't an
immediate need...

Anyway, its just a thought...