[Mailman-Users] Questions about current/future functionality

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sat Mar 12 20:16:01 CET 2011

On 2011-03-10 5:32 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Tanstaafl wrote:
>>
>> So, will MM3 have the ability to assign unique credentials
>> (username+password) to admins and moderators?

> Yes.

Thanks for all of your answers Mark, very helpful...

One last question...

The last response I got was about how difficult a migration would be and
not to hold my breath about moving to mailman even once MM3 is out...

Do you or anyone else know anything about mlmmj, and how hard migrating
the user accounts and archives would be?

Thanks again...