[Mailman-Users] Change option to get digest of each day

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Mar 8 07:08:55 CET 2011

Anup Patwardhan wrote:

>I just started subscribing to this list and I chose the option of getting a digest of emails at the end of the day, but I keep getting individual posts. How do I change the setting?

I don't know what went wrong in the subscription process, but now, go
to the "Unsubscribe" link at the very bottom of this message. It's
actually a link to your options page. Log in with your password. If
you don't remember it, it was in your list welcome message, or you can
request a reminder from the login page.

Once you've logged in, you can switch to digest (in the "Your
Mailman-Users Subscription Options" section about half way down the
page).