[Mailman-Users] Mailman limit

Harley Stevens harley.stevens at dtsl.co.nz
Thu Mar 3 22:13:23 CET 2011

Hi,

Thanks Mark for getting back to me.
After the migration from an older apple server the list password didn't migrate over, causing all of these issues.

So after all that it was an Apple Software issue.

I fixed all of the issues by removing the Mailman list (in server admin on the apple server), adding it back and setting up an administrative password.

Thanks for the help

Harley