[Mailman-Users] Copying rejection reason and email to multiple moderators?

Paul Key pkey at sgul.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 15:11:12 CET 2011

Mailman 2.1.11
Linux

Hi everybody

I have a list with more than one moderator.  When one moderator rejects
a post to the moderated list I would like a copy of the rejected email
and the reason for rejection sent to the other moderators.  I have
looked at the "Additionally, forward this message to:" option on the
"Posting Held for Approval" but this only forwards the rejected email
and not the reason for rejection. Is there a way of forwarding both the
email and the reason for rejection to the other moderators?

Thanks

Paul