[Mailman-Users] Mailman limit

Harley Stevens harley.stevens at dtsl.co.nz
Tue Mar 1 23:52:08 CET 2011

Hi,

I have an issue that I can't find an answer for on the wiki.

Is there a limit on how many users can be part of the mailing list group?
I'm running a Mac OS X 10.6 server that uses mailman and when I send mail via the mailing list to a group with 200+ users they keep getting multiple copies of the email ( up to 50 copies).
I have to kill the mail system otherwise it would keep sending more copies.

I have created a new mailing list with the same users and it does exactly the same thing.

Thanks in advance,
Harley

Disclaimer:
The information in this electronic mail message together with any attachments is confidential.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.