[Mailman-Users] Message Body missing from Yahoo Mail users

Phil plichten at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:40:24 CEST 2011

Mark,
Thanks for the answer, but I'm having problems with *NON-Digest*
users.  I don't know if anything will change if those with NON-DIGEST
issues convert to text only Digests.

As far as your reply about Digests and MIME, yes - I see issues when I
read digests on my iphone.  The message comes in fine when reading via
Thunderbird, HORDE, SquirrelMail or RoundCube.  At least that I can
confirm it is a browser problem.

Thanks again
Phil