[Mailman-Users] Admindb Issue - Submit doesn't change Holds

Joel Schuster joel.schuster at gmx.com
Mon Jun 27 14:28:22 CEST 2011

Folks,

I have a number of holds waiting for moderation on my new installation.
However, when I try to change the hold (accept, discard, etc) and click
'Submit All Data' nothing changes. All the holds are still in place.

I've run check_perms and fixed everything needing attention since I figured
this must be a permissions issue. I've also verified that url rewrites are
off so it's not a post/cookie issue as far as I can tell.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

- Joel