[Mailman-Users] Three letter codes in configfile

Pete Bell macbantam at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 26 09:15:45 CEST 2011

Hi.

I run a Mailman list and when I look at the list's "config.pck.xxxx.dump" file, I see three letter codes alongside each member's name in the "user_options" section.

Such codes as 264, 268, 280 and so on.

Any chance of finding a full list of what they mean please?

Similarly, in the "members" section and the "digest members" section, they all have a "0" alongside the addresses. What does this signify?

I can tell that the code next to addresses in the "hold_and_cmd_autoresponses" section will include dates - presumably for when the applications were first held for approval, but what is the number after the date? Is it the number of days it will be held for? Or the number of applications from that person?

Then there's the "u" in "usernames".  What's that all about?

And finally, the long code next to addresses in "delivery_status" section.  What do they mean please?

Thanks for any help you can give. Or directions to a full list and explanations would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Pete Bell, UK