[Mailman-Users] How to increase the frequency of moderation request notifications

hnk ho3ard at fastmail.net
Wed Jun 22 04:28:11 CEST 2011

Greetings, new list member here, just finished with a complete read of
the FAQ and a search of the archives, so please forgive my human
failings if I missed this.

Currently I manage a list of about 300 members, using Mailman 2.1.11,
that is on "emergency hold" due to a spam attack, and I would like to
leave it that way for the summer as the effort it relates to is seasonal
and the percentage of appropriate posts drops off at this time of year.

Unfortunately, one moderation alert every morning for the previous 24
hours is not cutting it.  Is there a way to receive a request for every
post? Or at least increase the frequency of the alerts?

Clarifying questions welcome if necessary.

Thanks for any help!

-HK, Chicago