[Mailman-Users] can i see alist of mailman messages waiting to bedelivered

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jun 18 17:47:49 CEST 2011

Jane Frizzell wrote:

>I am trying to see what messages are waiting to be delivered by mailman
>to my lists. We just reconfigured the mail system and want to see what
>is waiting before we restart.

Posts which have arrived but are not yet processed by Mailman are in
qfiles/in/

Notices, etc. generated by mailman but not yet processed are in
qfiles/virgin/

Messages processed and waiting to be delivered to the MTA are in
qfiles/out/

The actual queue entries can be examined with bin/dumpdb or
bin/show_qfiles.