[Mailman-Users] archives of sibling lists

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Tue Jun 14 16:36:43 CEST 2011

I have set up (for a transitory activity lasting about one month) a couple
of lists (A and B) with real subscribers, and an umbrella list C with no
members, but having A and B as sibling lists.

I have set up the lists with private archives.

Now it is clear that members of A or B can access the archives of the
respective list, using their e-mail and password.

But who and how can access the archives of C ?
Ideally all members of A and C should

For some reason I can, but I'm the moderator and used the moderator
passwords and probably there are some cookies that make the browser work
anyhow.