[Mailman-Users] Anonymous emails with the sender information

Nigel Woodley Nigel.Woodley at lufty.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 21:10:41 CEST 2011

Hi Mark

The problem is that the private network is made up of 50+ large
organisations and the policy is that all emails between these organisations
are routed securely over the private network therefore no whitelisting is
allowed and indeed even if it was it would be very difficult to get 50 large
organisations to agree a change of anti-spam rules.

I really appreciate all your help but I guess it should be a new feature put
on the wish list for the next version of mailman.

I understand other mailman type products offer this functionality for the
very reason that I have outlined.

Kind regards

Nigel