[Mailman-Users] Anonymous emails with the sender information

Nigel Woodley Nigel.Woodley at lufty.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 12:03:37 CEST 2011

Dear Mark

Many thanks for the reply which is much appreciated.

The spam problem I have is because we have many members from different
organisations linked by a private network.

Emails sent from these organisations are sent out to other members however
when they are received by other organisations on the private network they
are rejected because they have not been delivered internally on the private
network.

I do not have access to change the configuration files unfortunately so
custom handlers will not work for me.

It is a real shame that mailman does not allow you the option of setting up
anonymous mode with separate options for the email address name and reply to
fields.

Are there any other possibilities ?

Many thanks in advance

Nigel