[Mailman-Users] Mass Subscribe options

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Thu Jun 9 22:27:55 CEST 2011

All --

I am in the early planning stages for migrating my largest mailing list (over 50K) to mailman and have a few questions that will be coming in the next few weeks.  Here's the first:

1) I have both digest and non-digest members.  What are the options for transferring these members into mailman?  (Email, Mass Subscribe upload page, command line, etc.) any preferences to preserve their original digest choice?

Does it make any sense to create two new lists (one digest-only, one non-digest-only) and import the members into two new lists?  (This doesn't sound right, but....)

Thank in advance,
Drew Tenenholz